Information Technology Services – General Services Administration Federal Supply Schedule 70 132-51
Contract Number GS35F0075P
Agile Defense’s Information Technology (IT) General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) offers government agencies a streamlined way to procure a wide range of effective solutions to meet increasingly complex technology challenges. Our IT Schedule gives quick and easy access to Agile Defense’s expert advice and technology solutions, including a wide range of IT Professional Services.
Period of Performance: 11/05/2013-11/04/2018
Features and Benefits
- Structured as an indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award schedule (MAS). Contract valid through 28 June 2021 with three 5-year option periods
- Offers multiple contract options: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, or Labor Hour
- Reduces typical procurement lead times and administrative costs
- Stipulates no dollar value limit on task orders
- Can be used by all federal agencies, and the District of Columbia
- Allows creation of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
- Employs pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
|Prompt Payment Terms||0% (no discount for prompt payment)|
|Program Manager||Dian Tribout| 618-741-2994 |email@example.com|
|GSA IT-70 Website||https://www.gsa.gov/technology/technology-purchasing-programs/it-schedule-70|
HAC SINS 132-45D
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
Agile Defense is qualified under one (1) of four (4) Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) on IT Schedule 70 to provide agencies quicker access to key, pre-vetted support services that will expand agencies’ capacity to test their high-priority IT systems, rapidly address potential vulnerabilities, and stop adversaries before they impact our networks.
The HACS SINs feature high quality cybersecurity vendors offering federal, state, and local governments the following services:
- 132-45A Penetration Testing is security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
- 132-45B Incident Response services help organizations impacted by a Cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- 132-45C Cyber Hunt activities are responses to crisis or urgent situations within the pertinent domain to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Cyber Hunt activities start with the premise that threat actors known to target some organizations in a specific industry, or specific systems, are likely to also target other organizations in the same industry or with the same systems.
- 132-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations. This SIN offers the following services:
- Network Mapping
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Phishing Assessment
- Wireless Assessment
- Web Application Assessment
- Operating System Security Assessment (OSSA)
- Database Assessment
- Penetration Testing
Features and Benefits:
The HACS SINs offer:
- Access to pool of technically evaluated cybersecurity vendors
- Rapid ordering and deployment of services
- Reduction in open market ordering and contract duplication
- Cybersecurity/Acquisition support resources from GSA
For more information, please visit: https://www.gsa.gov/technology/technology-products-services/it-security/highly-adaptive-cybersecurity-services-hacs