What is the Agile Innovation 2.0 Program?
How Does It Work?
Agile Defense is seeking to partner with external resources to drive innovation in the U.S. Government space.
We have an application for you to fill out and for our team to evaluate your idea. If selected, Agile Defense will work with our prospective partners to fund and further develop the innovation to commercialization.
If you have an innovation that can improve how our customers meet their missions, let us know; we would love to partner!
What Innovations is Agile looking for?
- Cybersecurity Innovation
- Electronic Warfare Innovation
- IT Service Management Innovation
- Automation/AI Innovation
- Data Center Engineering Innovation
Here are some commonly asked questions about the Agile Innovation Program. Feel free to contact us email@example.com if you have any specific questions not listed below.
What is an innovation idea?
- Increased productivity
- Reduced costs or provides a cost savings
- Enhanced products or services to internal or external customers
- Increased efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased quality of products or services
Do I need to submit documentation supporting my idea?
How many ideas can I submit?
How will I know if my idea won?
What is the evaluation criteria?
- Benefit impact to the customer or Agile Defense: