Non-Employee Referral Program
Earn a Bonus When You Refer a Successful Candidate
In exchange for a successful placement of a referral, we’ll provide YOU with a $1,000 referral payment for any eligible part time position or a $2,000 referral payment for any eligible full-time position.
How it Works
The non-employee referral program offers a one-time referral payment to help Agile attract, hire, and retain the best of the best.
So, what are you waiting for? If you know someone great that would be a fit for one of our open roles, please click the “Submit a Referral” button to get started! Our Recruiting Team will respond quickly.
The Fine Print
By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
The External Referrer:
Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), who is at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States in order to participate in the program
Cannot be currently employed by Agile Defense
Cannot be associated with Staffing/recruiting agencies or consultants, or any employee or consultant of a third-party to whom Agile Defense is contractually obligated to pay a fee for the hiring of an individual referred by, or working for, such third-party.
Cannot refer yourself
Your Referral Candidate:
Cannot be a previous employee
Cannot be a candidate that Agile Defense is actively recruiting, has applied to the Agile Defense career site, or who has had a dialogue about career opportunities with Agile Defense within the last 6 months
Cannot be an incumbent employee during contract transition periods
If referred candidate is hired, they must remain employed with Agile Defense for a minimum of three months (90 days) and be in good performance standing
Any referral is valid for 6 months from the time of submittal
If you are eligible to participate in the program, Agile Defense shall pay you a one-time external referral payment, in the amount of $1,000 for any part time role, or $2,000 for any full time role based on part time/full time status at time of payment, for a referral that results in a successful regular hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 90 days of continuous, active employment with Agile Defense
- Is in good performance standing at the end of such 90-day period
- Is still employed by Agile Defense at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
- Was hired against an external referral program eligible position
- You have completed an IRS W-9 Form and submitted it to the People Operations group
For external referrals, you must complete and return an IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that Agile Defense may require) in order to receive the referral bonus. Agile Defense will supply this form to you once your referred candidate has started employment with Agile Defense. The referee will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
Agile Defense will process the external referral bonus in approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 90 days of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information.
Payments will be made by company check from Agile Defense, in accordance with Agile Defense guidelines.
Process to refer candidates
Referral information will be submitted here.
Referrals submitted any other way, that do not include all of the required information, or that are not properly identified will NOT be eligible for this Program.
To be eligible for an non-employee referral bonus, you must provide the following at the time of your initial submission:
- Your name and contact information (phone number and email address)
- The potential candidate’s full name
- The potential candidate’s contact information (phone number and email address)
- Your relationship to the potential candidate
- The job area of interest (job number optional) to which you are referring the potential candidate
- The potential candidate’s resume (and other documents, if applicable)
Note: One candidate per submittal. If the referred candidate appears to be a match, he or she will be contacted by our Recruiting Team. The referred person must acknowledge that you referred him or her, and then we will ask him or her to apply online through the Agile Defense careers website.
External referral bonuses are paid pre-tax from Agile Defense. You are solely responsible for paying appropriate state and federal taxes on any payment received. Agile Defense will report referral payments to the appropriate tax authorities.
- Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of Agile Defense.
- Positions qualified for the Agile Defense Non-Employee referral bonus program are listed on the Agile Defense Careers Website
- In the event that more than one external person refers the same candidate and such candidate is hired by Agile Defense, the external referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer based on the time stamp of the submittal. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time you make a referral to participate.
- You must reside in the United States and have a valid social security number to participate.
- Referrals must be submitted through the approved referral form to qualify the referrer for the bonus payment. The terms and conditions of this external referral bonus program are subject to change or terminate at any time and in Agile Defense’s sole discretion.
- This agreement is governed by Virginia law and you agree that all disputes regarding the Program shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration in Reston, Virginia.
- You agree that Agile Defense’s total liability under this agreement for any cause of action relating to the subject matter of this agreement (regardless of the nature of such claim) is the lesser of your actual, direct damages or $1,000 for part time positions or $2,000 for full time positions.
- Please email Recruiting@agile-defense.com with any questions.
By submitting a referral you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined by this program.
Agile Defense, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status, and consistent with applicable federal and state laws.