Join the Agile Defense Family
Our work in the national security domain demands highly skilled employees with an insatiable desire to please the customer. We take special pride not only in the highly qualified management and technical staff we bring to each project, but also in our responsiveness, integrity, and high sense of ethics.
Find Your Role
We are experiencing tremendous growth
Due to our continued success, we are seeking to attract and hire highly motivated, talented, educated, knowledgeable people with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, with a focus on customer satisfaction. We currently have many challenging and exciting positions available. View all available positions today or contact our recruiting team for more information.
Meet Our Recruiting Team
We believe that amazing people are the cornerstone of our success. Great people know other great people, which is why we want to reward anyone who can introduce us to the next addition to our Agile Defense Family.
How does it work?
The non-employee referral program offers a one-time referral payment to help Agile attract, hire, and retain the best of the best. If you know someone great that would be a fit for one of our open roles, please click the “Submit a Referral” button on the left to get started! Our Recruiting Team will respond quickly.
Can I refer a candidate?
You must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), who is at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States in order to participate in the program. You cannot be currently employed by Agile Defense. You cannot be associated with Staffing/recruiting agencies or consultants, or any employee or consultant of a third-party to whom Agile Defense is contractually obligated to pay a fee for the hiring of an individual referred by, or working for, such third-party. Finally, you cannot refer yourself.
What are the payment terms?
If you are eligible to participate in the program, Agile Defense shall pay you a one-time external referral payment, in the amount of $1,000 for any part time role, or $2,000 for any full time role based on part time/full time status at time of payment, for a referral that results in a successful regular hire, and such referred employee:
– Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
– Completes 90 days of continuous, active employement with Agile Defense
– Is in good performance standing at the end of such 90-day period
– Is still employed by Agile Defense at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
– Was hired against an external referral program eligible position
– You have completed an IRS W-9 Form and submitted it to the People Operations group
– For external referrals, you must complete and return an IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that Agile Defense may require) in order to receive the referral bonus. Agile Defense will supply this form to you once your referred candidate has started employment with Agile Defense. The referee will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
Agile Defense will process the external referral bonus in approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 90 days of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information. Payments will be made by company check from Agile Defense, in accordance with Agile Defense guidelines.
What's the process?
Click on the “Submit a Referral” button on the left. Referrals submitted any other way, that do not include all of the required information, or that are not properly identified will NOT be eligible for this Program.
To be eligible for an non-employee referral bonus, you must provide the following at the time of your initial submission:
– Your name and contact information (phone number and email address)
– The potential candidate’s full name
– The potential candidate’s contact information (phone number and email address)
– Your relationship to the potential candidate
– The job are of interest (job number optional) to which you are referring the potential candidate
– The potential candidate’s resume (and other documents, if applicable)
Note: One candidate per submittal. If the referred candidate appears to be a match, he or she will be contacted by our Recruiting Team. The referred must acknowledge that you referred him or her, and then we will ask him or her to apply online through the Agile Defense careers website.
Where do I submit a candidate?
Click on the “Submit a Referral” button on the left side of the screen to get started.
Visit our Headquarters
If you are from one of our remote locations and are going to be in the Washington, DC area, let us know! We will give you one free night at a hotel near the Agile Defense Headquarters in Reston, VA so that you can come and meet the team.