Agile Defense was awarded GSA’s Alliant 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), one of the Office of Management and Budget’s preferred and Best-in-class governmentwide solution. The follow-on contract to the widely successful GSA Alliant GWAC, Agile Defense will compete with 60 other highly qualified companies on task orders that provide a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions to Federal Civilian and Department of Defense Agencies.
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award