Agile Defense was 1 of 81 small businesses selected for Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB), a 10-year, $15-billion Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quality (IDIQ) that enables all federal government agencies to purchase information technology and professional services. A2SB is a follow-on to the $15 billion Alliant Small Business (ASB) contract awarded in 2009. ASB has been closely reviewed as a best-in-class solution for information technology services by the Office of Management and Budget.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle
- Agile Defense now partnered with Automation Anywhere
- Agile Defense awarded GSA’s Alliant 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)