Agile Defense was 1 of 81 small businesses selected for Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB), a 10-year, $15-billion Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quality (IDIQ) that enables all federal government agencies to purchase information technology and professional services. A2SB is a follow-on to the $15 billion Alliant Small Business (ASB) contract awarded in 2009. ASB has been closely reviewed as a best-in-class solution for information technology services by the Office of Management and Budget.
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award