Agile Defense was 1 of 81 small businesses selected for Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB), a 10-year, $15-billion Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quality (IDIQ) that enables all federal government agencies to purchase information technology and professional services. A2SB is a follow-on to the $15 billion Alliant Small Business (ASB) contract awarded in 2009. ASB has been closely reviewed as a best-in-class solution for information technology services by the Office of Management and Budget.
- Agile Defense awarded PEO MS IT Contract
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS