Agile Defense was selected to provide Information and Knowledge Systems Support to the U.S. Army’s Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE) and the the U.S. Army Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) Academy. The MCCoE develops, integrates and synchronizes Leader Development, Army Profession, and Mission Command requirements and solutions to prepare leaders and units to successfully exercise Mission Command during the execution of Unified Land Operations. The SHARP Academy educates, trains and supports highly competent and effective SHARP professionals across all components of the U.S. Army. With work being performed out of Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, Agile Defense will support the MCCoE and SHARP Academy’s Information System/Technology Infrastructure sustainment and operations. Agile Defense will also support IT operations and project management in the planning, development, and execution of MCCoE and SHARP Academy organizational events.
- Enlightenment Capital Announces Acquisition of Agile Defense
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract