Agile Defense now provides the Marine Corps Cyber Operations Group (MCCOG) with network operations and security center support services. The MCCOG is the Marine Corps’ nucleus for enterprise data network services, network support to deploying forces, and technical development of network-enabled Information Technology (IT) solutions. The MCCOG is responsible for the operation and defense of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN) and its hosted information systems and services, and for Command and Control (C2) capabilities for Fleet Marine Forces and garrison forces stationed around the world . Agile Defense is responsible for supporting, at an enterprise level, the operations, defense, and protection of the MCEN and providing technical and management support for enterprise services and devices. Agile Defense is very excited to provide 24×7 support to the U.S. Marine Corps in the areas of Network Engineering, IT Service Management, Web Development, Information Assurance, Virtualization, and other important functions for the MCCOG.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle
- Agile Defense now partnered with Automation Anywhere
- Agile Defense awarded GSA’s Alliant 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)