Agile Defense now provides the Marine Corps Cyber Operations Group (MCCOG) with network operations and security center support services. The MCCOG is the Marine Corps’ nucleus for enterprise data network services, network support to deploying forces, and technical development of network-enabled Information Technology (IT) solutions. The MCCOG is responsible for the operation and defense of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN) and its hosted information systems and services, and for Command and Control (C2) capabilities for Fleet Marine Forces and garrison forces stationed around the world . Agile Defense is responsible for supporting, at an enterprise level, the operations, defense, and protection of the MCEN and providing technical and management support for enterprise services and devices. Agile Defense is very excited to provide 24×7 support to the U.S. Marine Corps in the areas of Network Engineering, IT Service Management, Web Development, Information Assurance, Virtualization, and other important functions for the MCCOG.
- Enlightenment Capital Announces Acquisition of Agile Defense
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract