Agile Defense was awarded a contract by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Office of Infrastructure and Operations, to provide Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) support for infrastructure services. Agile Defense will assist HUD in obtaining an objective and independent assessment of HUD’s infrastructure, which is critical for the effective management and oversight of the delivery of infrastructure managed services. Agile Defense will support HUD by conducting evaluations of HUD’s enterprise infrastructure services, currently performed by various infrastructure managed services contractors.
- Enlightenment Capital Announces Acquisition of Agile Defense
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract