Agile Defense was awarded a contract by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Office of Infrastructure and Operations, to provide Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) support for infrastructure services. Agile Defense will assist HUD in obtaining an objective and independent assessment of HUD’s infrastructure, which is critical for the effective management and oversight of the delivery of infrastructure managed services. Agile Defense will support HUD by conducting evaluations of HUD’s enterprise infrastructure services, currently performed by various infrastructure managed services contractors.
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle