Agile Defense is proud to be selected to support the United States Air Force in the path toward compliance with the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) and realization of the Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Information Environment (JIE) vision. The Air Force recognizes the need for standardized data centers to be resident on each base to provide the minimum basic functionality for service applications and mission/functional applications should it become disconnected from the DoD Information Network (DoDIN). These data canters will be hosted in a single computing facility on each base, defined as the Installation Services Node (ISN) / Installation Processing Node (IPN) by the DoD, offering a shared computer and storage infrastructure to host core services and Mission/Functional applications. Through this Pathfinder, Agile will provide the Air Force standardized data centers on 10 Air Force Bases which will all be monitored from a centralized location, also designed and installed by Agile Defense. As was put to us by the Government, this Pathfinder will “change the way the Air Force does business,” so we are honored to be able to partner with the U.S. Air Force.
- Enlightenment Capital Announces Acquisition of Agile Defense
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract