Agile Defense is proud to be selected to support the United States Air Force in the path toward compliance with the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) and realization of the Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Information Environment (JIE) vision. The Air Force recognizes the need for standardized data centers to be resident on each base to provide the minimum basic functionality for service applications and mission/functional applications should it become disconnected from the DoD Information Network (DoDIN). These data canters will be hosted in a single computing facility on each base, defined as the Installation Services Node (ISN) / Installation Processing Node (IPN) by the DoD, offering a shared computer and storage infrastructure to host core services and Mission/Functional applications. Through this Pathfinder, Agile will provide the Air Force standardized data centers on 10 Air Force Bases which will all be monitored from a centralized location, also designed and installed by Agile Defense. As was put to us by the Government, this Pathfinder will “change the way the Air Force does business,” so we are honored to be able to partner with the U.S. Air Force.
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle
- Agile Defense now partnered with Automation Anywhere