Agile Defense is pleased to announce its support to the Army Computer Crime Investigative Unit (CCIU), U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID). The CCIU has a requirement to develop linkages between adversary actions and friendly protective measures, particularly those concerning Force Protection (FP), IA, cybersecurity, and counter-terrorism directed at or related to the U.S. Army. The intent is to develop a concept, strategy, procedures, and program requirements to meet this requirement, and to provide support in vulnerability assessments and forensic functions. Agile Defense’s team, located at Quantico, VA, will provide support for the execution of tasks and responsibilities inherent in their mission to enforce laws that protect the force and enhance the Army Information Assurance / Cybersecurity (IA/CS) Program, investigate intrusions and other criminal activities involving Army computer systems, and conduct vulnerability assessments to deter computer crimes.
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award