Agile Defense is pleased to announce its support to the Army Computer Crime Investigative Unit (CCIU), U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID). The CCIU has a requirement to develop linkages between adversary actions and friendly protective measures, particularly those concerning Force Protection (FP), IA, cybersecurity, and counter-terrorism directed at or related to the U.S. Army. The intent is to develop a concept, strategy, procedures, and program requirements to meet this requirement, and to provide support in vulnerability assessments and forensic functions. Agile Defense’s team, located at Quantico, VA, will provide support for the execution of tasks and responsibilities inherent in their mission to enforce laws that protect the force and enhance the Army Information Assurance / Cybersecurity (IA/CS) Program, investigate intrusions and other criminal activities involving Army computer systems, and conduct vulnerability assessments to deter computer crimes.
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle
- Agile Defense now partnered with Automation Anywhere