Agile Defense is pleased to announce its support for the 61st Communications Squadron (61 CS) of Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB). Agile Defense will now provide Information Technology (IT) support services to ensure a secure, interoperable, portable, and reliable management and operational environment for several Space and Missile System Center (SMC) unclassified and classified networks. Agile Defense will also support the Network Control Center (NCC), Consolidated Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Communications Focal Point (CFP), EIS, Information Assurance (IA), Configuration and Database Management. Agile Defense’s support will be provided primarily at LAAFB, El Segundo, CA, but also will support at Fort MacArthur, San Pedro, CA, Aerospace complex, and Building S30 in El Segundo, CA, and several remote Operating Locations.
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle