Agile Defense is pleased to announce its support for the 61st Communications Squadron (61 CS) of Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB). Agile Defense will now provide Information Technology (IT) support services to ensure a secure, interoperable, portable, and reliable management and operational environment for several Space and Missile System Center (SMC) unclassified and classified networks. Agile Defense will also support the Network Control Center (NCC), Consolidated Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Communications Focal Point (CFP), EIS, Information Assurance (IA), Configuration and Database Management. Agile Defense’s support will be provided primarily at LAAFB, El Segundo, CA, but also will support at Fort MacArthur, San Pedro, CA, Aerospace complex, and Building S30 in El Segundo, CA, and several remote Operating Locations.
- Enlightenment Capital Announces Acquisition of Agile Defense
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract