Agile Defense is pleased to announce its support for the 61st Communications Squadron (61 CS) of Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB). Agile Defense will now provide Information Technology (IT) support services to ensure a secure, interoperable, portable, and reliable management and operational environment for several Space and Missile System Center (SMC) unclassified and classified networks. Agile Defense will also support the Network Control Center (NCC), Consolidated Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Communications Focal Point (CFP), EIS, Information Assurance (IA), Configuration and Database Management. Agile Defense’s support will be provided primarily at LAAFB, El Segundo, CA, but also will support at Fort MacArthur, San Pedro, CA, Aerospace complex, and Building S30 in El Segundo, CA, and several remote Operating Locations.
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense’s DuroSuite Receives Authority-to-Operate to Expedite Defense Department’s Cyber Compliance Efforts
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian