Agile Defense is proud to announce its support to the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) Mission Services Office (MSO) Unclassified Information Technology Directorate (ITD). Agile Defense will provide and manage the range of IT services, support, and 24 x7 infrastructure necessary to implement DARPA IT operational objectives. IT services and support required to meet this responsibility include “state-of-the-shelf” tools and services, and rapid, flexible responses to mission-essential and evolving government requirements. Agile Defense provides support for Program Management, Infrastructure services to provide network connectivity and essential network resources, Professional Services, Operational Services and full life-cycle support, Analysis and Requirements for development and management, Software Development, Maintenance, and SharePoint Services, and Information Assurance and Network Defense Services. Agile Defense’s support will run over eight years while work will be performed in Arlington, Virginia.
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle
- Agile Defense now partnered with Automation Anywhere