Agile Defense is proud to announce its support to the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) Mission Services Office (MSO) Unclassified Information Technology Directorate (ITD). Agile Defense will provide and manage the range of IT services, support, and 24 x7 infrastructure necessary to implement DARPA IT operational objectives. IT services and support required to meet this responsibility include “state-of-the-shelf” tools and services, and rapid, flexible responses to mission-essential and evolving government requirements. Agile Defense provides support for Program Management, Infrastructure services to provide network connectivity and essential network resources, Professional Services, Operational Services and full life-cycle support, Analysis and Requirements for development and management, Software Development, Maintenance, and SharePoint Services, and Information Assurance and Network Defense Services. Agile Defense’s support will run over eight years while work will be performed in Arlington, Virginia.
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense’s DuroSuite Receives Authority-to-Operate to Expedite Defense Department’s Cyber Compliance Efforts
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian