Agile Defense is excited to announce its support to the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Information Directorate (RI) at the Rome Laboratory in Rome, New York. Agile Defense’s support will include the implementation of technical information for security policies; maintenance of specified hardware and software with regard to Information Assurance (IA), Information Technology (IT), and Configuration Management (CM); and engineering IA solutions, providing technical input to Research and Development (R&D) processes from an IT and IA perspective. Agile Defense directly supports AFRL/RI’s mission “[T]o lead the discovery, development, and integration of affordable warfighting IT for [the U.S. Air Force’s] air, space, and cyber force” in addition to addressing technical challenges needed to accelerate the research and development of AFRL’s continuing enhancement of warfighter capabilities.
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle