Agile Defense announces its support for the 263rd Army Air and Missile Defense Command (AAMDC) in Anderson, South Carolina. Agile Defense will be providing technical advice, IT support and assistance to the 263rd AAMDC so that they may continue to fulfill their mission to provide ongoing integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) operations in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) US Northern Command (USNORTHCOM).
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award