Agile Defense announces its support for the 263rd Army Air and Missile Defense Command (AAMDC) in Anderson, South Carolina. Agile Defense will be providing technical advice, IT support and assistance to the 263rd AAMDC so that they may continue to fulfill their mission to provide ongoing integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) operations in support of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) US Northern Command (USNORTHCOM).
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle
- Agile Defense now partnered with Automation Anywhere
- Agile Defense awarded GSA’s Alliant 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)