Agile Defense is excited to support the United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) at both Shaw Air Force Base (AFB), South Carolina and Al-Udeid Air Base, Qatar through its latest contract award, the USAFCENT Combined Air and Space Operations Center Communications Support contract. Agile supports USAFCENT with a spectrum of information technology (IT) solutions and services, including various Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and capabilities at USAFCENT’s Combined Air and Space Operations Center (CAOC), a coalition operation center supporting 24/7 combat operations, at Al-Udeid Air Base and Shaw AFB.
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense’s DuroSuite Receives Authority-to-Operate to Expedite Defense Department’s Cyber Compliance Efforts
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS) Award
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian