Agile Defense is excited to support the United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) at both Shaw Air Force Base (AFB), South Carolina and Al-Udeid Air Base, Qatar through its latest contract award, the USAFCENT Combined Air and Space Operations Center Communications Support contract. Agile supports USAFCENT with a spectrum of information technology (IT) solutions and services, including various Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and capabilities at USAFCENT’s Combined Air and Space Operations Center (CAOC), a coalition operation center supporting 24/7 combat operations, at Al-Udeid Air Base and Shaw AFB.
- Enlightenment Capital Announces Acquisition of Agile Defense
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a prime contract to support the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Identity Credentials and Access Management (ICAM) Services
- Agile Defense, Inc. announced today it received a contract to provide the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Aviation (PEO AVN) with Information Technology Support Services
- Agile Defense DuroSuite STIG Automation Tool Receives ATO from the DoD
- Agile Defense awarded the AFOSR Contract