Agile Defense is excited to support the United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) at both Shaw Air Force Base (AFB), South Carolina and Al-Udeid Air Base, Qatar through its latest contract award, the USAFCENT Combined Air and Space Operations Center Communications Support contract. Agile supports USAFCENT with a spectrum of information technology (IT) solutions and services, including various Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and capabilities at USAFCENT’s Combined Air and Space Operations Center (CAOC), a coalition operation center supporting 24/7 combat operations, at Al-Udeid Air Base and Shaw AFB.
- Agile Defense is now a Silver Partner with Atlassian
- U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Enterprise IT Services and Support Contract
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Discovery Week
- Agile Defense awarded Pivotal Cloud Foundry support contract at USCIS
- Agile Defense Awarded a Prime Contract on Army’s ITES-3S Contract Vehicle